Professional event planning is key to your program’s success. Our conference services staff has over 40 years of combined experience managing programs from 30 to 3500. We have experience in corporate meetings, trainings and seminars, team building, retreats, charity events and social events.
At the ACU Hotel & Conference Center, we provide complete meeting and conference services. Our dedicated event planning, support, and catering teams stand at the ready to make your event a smooth and memorable success.
Benefits of ACU’s Professional Event Planning
- We will act as your housing bureau, handling individual reservations, in addition to room lists.
- A dedicated event planner will assist you in selecting the appropriate menu choices for your attendees and budget.
- We will help you select the right décor to create for your event.
- Complimentary package receipt and storage.
- Assistance in arranging transportation for your attendees, individually or as a group
- We will suggest and arrange off site activities ranging from golf at one of our many local courses to jeep tours, hot air ballooning, Grand Canyon, Sedona or Antelope Canyon excursions.
- Arrange arrival amenities for your VIP’s and attendees.
- Suggest and assist in booking local entertainment such as DJ’s and bands.
Common Questions About Event Planning
Is there a cost for housing bureau services?
The cost of housing bureau services is included with your meeting of minimum 10 rooms peak night or more. .
What décor is included?
With each room rental, we provide basic votives for center pieces. We can recommend vendors for more elaborate décor at your request. Our services are included. Additional décor is an extra expense.
Is transportation to/from Phoenix Sky Harbor included with my room rental?
No. If your attendees require transportation to the hotel we can assist with arrangements with third party vendors. Our services are included, but third party transportation is an additional expense.
Is there a charge for receiving and storing packages?
No, our staff will receive and hold packages in a secure location for up to 10 days prior to your meeting. We can also arrange return of any unused materials. Your cost would be shipping only.
Can you help with arranging off site activities?
Yes, our staff is knowledgeable about local activities that will match your attendees interests and your budget. We will assist in arrangements with third party vendors. Our assistance is included. Any activities you choose are an additional expense paid directly to the providers.