Searching for the ideal meeting venue can be challenging. Many of the options available in the Phoenix area seem to blur together in their similarity. You may find some of the services you need, but not crucial others.
At the ACU Hotel & Conference Center, we provide complete meeting and conference services. Our dedicated event planning, support, and catering teams stand at the ready to make your event a smooth and memorable success.
Benefits of Renting your Event Space at ACU Hotel & Conference Center
- We’re a full-service facility. That means everything you need for a successful event is right here at your fingertips.
- A dedicated event planner is assigned to help and guide you through the sometimes confusing process of planning an event.
- All the necessary technology is provided for your event. Depending on the room you choose, this includes state-of-the-art audio/visual equipment, WiFi, screen projectors and electrical outlets at each workstation.
- We’re the only facility in the West Valley to offer tiered classroom-style auditoriums. With direct line-of-sight to the center of the room, the presenter, and all presentation materials, these rooms can accommodate 25 to 65 guests with upgraded seating.
- Our on-site catering and banquet department offers an extensive menu from which to choose your food and beverage selections. We can provide anything from a simple coffee/tea/water setup to an elaborate seated and plated meal. Special diets can be accommodated with advance notice.
- In addition to nearly 14,000 sq. ft. in meeting space, we also feature a 110-room on-site hotel, nestled in the quiet, serene campus of Arizona Christian University.
Types of Meeting Rooms at ACU Hotel & Conference Center
Conference halls are usually used for singular meetings, such as business conferences and meetings. They can be configured in a variety of ways, but the most popular is the classroom or conference style.
These rooms may be smaller than conference or meeting rooms and are typically set up conference style. These meetings are for boards of directors or boards of trustees.
Perfect for getting a group together without distractions! Our unique tiered classroom-style auditoriums are ideal for your training groups of 25 to 65. Each workstation has upgraded seating and a dedicated electrical outlet.
These sub rooms are a great choice for small meetings or collaborations. At ACU Hotel & Conference Center, we have 14 breakout rooms, each accommodating from 6-8 people and equipped with either a flipchart or a whiteboard
Banquet halls are used for social functions, such as parties, ceremonies or receptions. Treat your staff to an appreciation event in one of our banquet halls.