At any given time of year, there’s always a reason for a celebration! Perhaps a loved one’s birthday is approaching. Maybe you’re celebrating a special anniversary. Maybe a family member or dear friend is awaiting a special arrival. Or maybe you just want a party room to house an extended family reunion.
Benefits of Hosting Your Special Event at ACU Hotel & Conference Center
When you host your special event at the ACU Hotel & Conference Center, you’ve got the resources of our entire staff behind you! Our event planners have the skill and knowledge to create whatever theme suits you. Our catering staff has an extensive menu to suit even the pickiest palates and can create custom menus for those guests with special dietary needs.
With over 14,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, we’re sure to have the perfect venue to host your event. Allow our event planners to walk you through each space and don’t forget that many of our rooms are configurable for your needs.
For your overnight guests, the convenient 110-room Arizona Christian University hotel is directly on campus grounds and easily accessible to the conference center. Here, your guests can enjoy many amenities such as WiFi, flat-screen TV, mini-fridge and in-room safe, as well as the beautifully serene views of campus.
Social Events We Specialize In
Whether it’s the 1st or 100th, let us help make it the happiest of occasions.
How about a slideshow of all your special moments? Let’s do something original for your big day!
It’s always sad to lose a loved one. Instead of mourning, why not honor their dear memory with a celebration? We can set the perfect tone for this most solemn of occasions.
What better reason to get together with a group of friends and loved ones than celebrating a new life coming into the world? We LOVE planning baby showers!
Whether you haven’t seen your friends in 1 month or 20 years, reunions are a joyous time. Let us help you make it the perfect celebration.
Your wedding day is one of the most special days of your life. We’re honored to shared this special time and we show you our gratitude by making sure everything is perfect, down to the placement of the silverware on the table.
Whether it’s a group of friends and family or a work gathering, we’ll make sure your holiday party is the most talked-about of the season.
As your daughter graces the threshold of adulthood, honor that passage with a special party. We’ll make sure she loves it!
What are the Key Elements of a Successful Social Event?
Though there are many elements that go into planning and executing a flawless social event, the following are our top picks.
- Food - make sure it’s fresh, delicious and varied. Our catering staff has a large menu from which to choose the perfect food and beverage offerings for your event.
- Ambiance - set the right tone with music, lights, decorations and table set-ups. Our event planners and catering staff work in sync to make sure everything is perfect for your event.
- Music - the right music sets the tone! Be sure to match the appropriate music to your event. A Sweet 16 event probably won’t want to hear oldies.
- Activities - again, the activities must be aligned with the event theme. Speak to your event planner for a list of relevant games or activities. Sometimes, the social aspect of the event is enough.
- Venue - choosing the right venue is the first big decision you must make! We are all so proud of the ACU Hotel & Conference Center, with all of our great amenities and staff. We can’t wait to share it with you!
Common Questions About Social Events
Can ACU Hotel & Conference Center help with travel arrangements for our out-of-town guests?
We are happy to help you plan your guests’ stay at our on-site hotel. Unfortunately, we don’t have the ability to assist with airline reservations, car rentals or other forms of travel arrangements.
Should we plan activities for our social event?
It depends on the event. It may not be appropriate to plan activities for a celebration of life, but it’s wholly appropriate to plan activities for a Sweet 16, baby shower or birthday. Please speak to your event planner about your specific event and he or she will be happy to offer input.
Can we book a block of rooms for out-of-town family and friends?
Yes, you may. Speak to your event planner to arrange this.
Can we split up our bill among several parties?
No, We provide one invoice for all charges.